Assistant Instructor, Instructional Faculty
Position Overview: The Communication Disorders Program at the University of Central Missouri (UCM) in Warrensburg invites applications for a 9-month instructional (non-tenure-track) faculty member (speech-language pathology) with an expected start date of August 2022. Summer teaching may be available.
• Clinical supervision of student clinicians onsite
• Limited teaching in the undergraduate and/or graduate programs
• Providing service to the program, university, and discipline
• Possess a Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology
• Possess a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) for a minimum of 9 months prior to employment
• Hold or be eligible to obtain Missouri licensure
Contact Name : Carlotta Kimble, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
Contact Address : Communication Disorder Program
University of Central Missouri
Warrensburg, MO 64093
Contact Email : email@example.com
Contact Phone : 660-543-4107
Instructions : Application review begins: March 14, 2022 and continues until filled.
Applicants must complete an online faculty profile, which may be found at https://jobs.ucmo.edu.
Apply for the Position Vacancy Announcement 998610. Materials that must be included either on
the faculty profile or as an attachment include the (a) cover letter, (b) curriculum vitae, (c) unofficial
transcripts, and (d) three professional references (include names, phone numbers, and email
addresses). Applicants invited for an interview will need to provide three letters of reference and
official transcripts from all universities attended.
Application Deadline : 4/1/2022