Assistant or Associate Professor of Speech-Language Pathology
The School of Health Sciences at Regis College is seeking qualified applicants for Assistant or Associate Professor in Speech-Language Pathology with an anticipated start date of September 1, 2022. Applicants with any area of expertise within Speech-Language Pathology are welcome to apply. A background in aphasia, motor speech disorders, cognitive-communication disorders, voice disorders, dysphasia, and/or fluency is highly desirable. A passion for excellence with gentleness, a commitment to diversity, collaboration and innovation, and positive energy are fundamental to this position.
- Teach undergraduate and graduate level courses as determined by the MS-SLP Program Director.
- Work collaboratively with fellow faculty.
- Engage in scholarly activity appropriate to the discipline such as publishing; presenting at national, regional, and local conferences; conducting research and/or grant writing; and related activities.
- Foster an academic climate that facilitates student learning, as well as professional growth.
- Participate in faculty meetings and committees as appropriate and demonstrate positive interaction and participation within the Regis community.
- Promote positive interactions with the surrounding community to develop service-learning opportunities and promote student volunteerism.
- Fulfill all roles and responsibilities associated with faculty appointment, including teaching, scholarship and service to the Department, Programs, School and Institution.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- PhD in Speech-Language Pathology or related field.
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association is required. Massachusetts license (or eligibility) in Speech-Language Pathology is required.
- Ability to uphold the University’s commitment to inclusive excellence in a diverse educational community.
- Preferred qualifications include experience in classroom teaching and three years of post-master’s clinical experience.
- Demonstrated ability to teach effectively using a variety of methods and instructional technology.
Regis College and the MS-SLP Program
Regis is a coed, Catholic college in Weston, Massachusetts, 12 miles west of Boston. With an enrollment of over 3,400 undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students, Regis provides an academically rigorous education with offerings in the schools of nursing, arts and sciences, business and communication, and health sciences. The MS-SLP is an on-campus in-person program with off-campus clinical placements throughout eastern Massachusetts. The program enrolled its first class of 20 students in September 2021.
In employment, as in education, Regis College is committed to equal opportunity and affirmative action. Regis does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran’s status, membership in uniformed services or any other protected status.
Contact Name : Allan Smith
Contact Address : Speech-Language Pathology MS Program
School of Health Sciences, Regis College
235 Wellesley St | Weston, MA 02493
Contact Email : email@example.com
Instructions : Applications may be submitted online at: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=84257&clientkey=6E871BCB0EFD76A7A4C5061C331B232C
Application Deadline : 2/1/2022