Clinical Audiologist, Communication Sciences & Disorders at Idaho State University
Idaho State University, established in 1901, is a Carnegie-classified doctoral research and teaching institution, with a culture built on trust, compassion, stability, and hope. ISU serves over 12,000 students in Pocatello, Meridian, Twin Falls, and Idaho Falls. Students and faculty at ISU are leading the way in cutting-edge research and innovative solutions. We are proud to offer exceptional academics nestled in the grand, natural beauty of the West. We invite you to apply to be a part of our University community!
The audiologist will perform standard clinical duties, which could include any of the following: pediatric and adult hearing evaluations, hearing aid fittings and follow-ups, implantable device evaluations and fittings, ABR, VNG, VA compensation & pension evaluations, tinnitus evaluations, and telehealth. Key responsibilities include:
- Providing a broad range of clinical audiology services in Pocatello as well as travel to the ISU Audiology Salmon Clinic bimonthly for two full clinic days
- Responsible for assisting with the hearing aid repair clinic as well as any emergent hearing aid repairs as needed
- Additional job duties may include: maintaining hearing aid supply and stock inventory, organizing community hearing screenings, supervising graduate audiology students, and assisting with insurance verification of benefits, post-fitting calls to patients, etc.
- Master’s level degree in Audiology
- Licensed audiologist in Idaho or ability to obtain licensure in a timely manner
- Clinical Doctorate in Audiology
- Nine (9) months post degree completion
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Experience working with multiple hearing aid manufacturers
- Experience or interest in providing cochlear implant services
- Experience or interest in completing auditory brainstem response testing
Salary will be commensurate with education and experience. Benefits include comprehensive health, dental, and vision; life insurance; disability plan; employee assistance program (EAP); excellent retirement options and company contribution; and generous paid time off/sick leave accrual. All offers of employment are conditional pending the successful completion of a background investigation, provided by HireRight.
Click here review the position information and to apply: https://isu.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/5/home/requisition/1510?c=isu
Posting Number: req1510
Type: Working 12 months per year
Position: Non-classified Staff
Division: Communication Sciences & Disorders
Contact Name : Dr. Corrie Holmes
Contact Address : Idaho State University
Communication Sciences & Disorders
921 S. 8th Ave MS 8116
Pocatello, ID 83209
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone : (208) 282-3271
Instructions : You must submit your CV/resume, cover letter, and list of three (3) professional references, including current contact information. This position will remain open until it is filled.