Clinical Instructor Non-Tenure Track
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN KNOXVILLE, TN
The Department of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology of the University of TN Health Science Center in Knoxville invites applications for a full-time, 12-month, non-tenure track Clinical Instructor, with an expected start date of September 30, 2022. Rank and salary will be based on prior experience. Primary responsibilities include providing: (1) Clinical education/supervision to graduate students, (2) Direct evidence-based early intervention service to client and their families, (3) service to the department, university, and professional communities, and (4) participating in scholarship activities such as research, presentations, publications related to autism and/or early intervention.
- Master's level (M.A./M.S.) in SLP
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP) and eligibility for TN state licensure
- Minimum of two years of professional experience in speech-language pathology, specializing in autism and early intervention.
- Experience providing assessment and treatment services to children 1-4 with autism or related disorders.
- Experience with clinical supervision desired.
For more information, please visit the Pediatric Language Clinic web page, http://www.uthsc.edu/asp/clinical/sls/asd.php, and the web page of the Department of Audiology and Speech Pathology, http://www.uthsc.edu/asp/
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment and admissions without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.
All applications should be submitted to: https://ut.taleo.net/careersection/uthsc_faculty/jobdetail.ftl?job=22000001TS&tz=GMT-05%3A00&tzname=America%2FChicago
Contact Name : Allison Wegman, M.S., CCC-SLP, Assistant Professor and Co-Director of Clinical Education in SLP
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions : Review of completed applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Complete applications should be submitted to this link: https://ut.taleo.net/careersection/uthsc_faculty/jobdetail.ftl?job=22000001TS&tz=GMT-05%3A00&tzname=America%2FChicago
and include the following:
1. Cover Letter that outlines qualifications and credentials, experience, and accomplishments.
2. Updated Curriculum Vitae
3. Names and addresses (including email) of three professional references.
References will not be contacted immediately. Applicants will be informed if/when references will be contacted.
Questions can be directed to the chair of the search committee, Allison Wegman (email@example.com).
Application Deadline : 10/29/2022