Open Rank Faculty/Clinical Educator within Rutgers University Speech-Language Pathology Clinic
The Rutgers School of Health Professions (SHP) Department of Rehabilitation and Movement Sciences is inviting applications for a full-time Clinical Educator in the Rutgers University Speech-Language Pathology (RU-SLP) program located in Newark. This is an open rank faculty position (non-tenure track).
SHP is one of eight schools that are part of Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences, the premier health sciences institution in New Jersey. The SHP Department of Rehabilitation and Movement Sciences is a multidisciplinary department that houses the Speech-Language Pathology, Physical Therapy, and Occupational Therapy Programs. Rutgers is an internationally ranked and recognized University that is a member of the prestigious AAU and the Big Ten conference. Through this faculty appointment, the school wishes to build on its strong history by increasing its capacity for excellence in clinical practice, teaching and research.
The Speech-Language Pathology program is accepting applications for a 12-month position. The successful applicant will be responsible for provision of clinical care, supervision of graduate students, and support of research and educational missions of the Rutgers University Speech-Language Pathology Clinic and the Speech-Language Pathology program. The ideal candidate will also be interested in participating in collaborative clinical and research programs and have a demonstrated commitment to ethnoracial and social diversity. Bilingual SLPs, especially proficient in Spanish and English, are encouraged to apply. This is a 12-month appointment.
Minimum Education and Experience
- MA/MS degree or higher in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC-SLP
- Eligibility for New Jersey Licensure
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical experience in the field of speech-language pathology
- Minimum of 3 years teaching and/or clinical supervision
- Provide exceptional, evidence-based assessment and treatment for clients.
- Develop the clinical skills of graduate students via direct instruction and supervision within a team-based educational model.
- Assist in student advising and other educational activities related to student clinical development.
- Participate in professional activities and service to the University, community, and the profession.
Contact Name : Stephanie Hubbell, Search Committee Chair
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions : Review of candidates will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Submit Cover Letter/Letter of Application, Curriculum Vitae, List of Professional References with contact information. To apply go to: https://jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/132174