Open Rank Tenure-Track Position, Queens College CUNY
- Earned Ph.D. in Communication Sciences and Disorders or related field with expertise in speech and language disorders
- Evidence of strong research potential
- Concentration in voice, fluency, AAC, and/or language-learning disabilities
- Research and/or clinical experience in bilingualism and linguistic diversity
- Prior college teaching and clinical experience
- Commitment to the advancement of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Commitment to interprofessional education
All strong candidates in the field of speech-language pathology will be considered.
The Queens College graduate program ranks in the top 25% of nationally accredited programs by U.S. News & World Report. The program is distinguished by its faculty mentorship model and its in-house clinical training center.
The Queens College undergraduate and graduate programs in communication disorders have excellent reputations for preparing students for competitive graduate programs and for employment in the profession.