Tenure Track Faculty / Program Director Position in Communicative Disorders
Full-time, Tenure-track Faculty Position in Communicative Disorders with Program Director responsibilities. 12-month faculty position with flexible .5 administrative release, to be used as needed across the course of a year. The successful candidate will be responsible for oversight of selected administrative aspects of ENMU’s Communicative Disorders Program. The Program Director advises leveling and SLPA students. Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Academic planning, curricular design, and program development
· Accreditation compliance, annual reporting, and accrediting and re-accreditation activities
· Budgeting, financial expenditures, and establishing affiliation agreements for the Clinical Program; establishing-maintaining clinical service contracts; SARA & RPSG reporting
· Preparation of program reports in collaboration with the Graduate Coordinator
· Student certification and licensure applications; verification letters
· .5 administrative release to be used in a flexible manner throughout the year
· Other duties as required by Health and Human Services Department Chair or the Dean of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
Minimum Job Requirements:
· Candidates must present with a Ph.D. or Ed.D., CCC-SLP, and be eligible for NM licensure. Preference will be given to applicants who have completed 3 years of teaching with demonstrated leadership ability and strength with program administration, curriculum design, research, and teaching.
· Experience with Communicative Disorders program leadership preferred
· Experience with ASHA accreditation standards preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Demonstrated ability to work in a leadership position with other faculty
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· A commitment to excellence in teaching and a proven record in the advancement of undergraduate and graduate education to a diverse student body is desired.
Physical Demand and Working Conditions:
Work is sedentary in nature that at times requires exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Date Available: Open Until Filled
Application Review Date: Will begin immediately but will remain open until filled.
Condition of Employment: Must pass a pre-employment background check.
Electronic Application Instructions: Electronic applications should be submitted through the "Apply" link on the top of this page. Please attach the following required documents to your electronic application:
Letter of interest
Contact information for three references (Blind reference call will be made on applicants who become finalist for the position)
Transcripts (unofficial for application purposes)
ENMU is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Title IX Employer. Eastern New Mexico University is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. The University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status in its programs, activities, or employment. People seeking additional information about the University’s non-discrimination policy should contact the Affirmative Action Officer at (575) 562-2218. Individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation can call the office of human resources at (575) 562-2115. The University does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs, activities, employment and admission, and the University is required by Title IX and 34 C.F.R. Part 106 not to discriminate in such a manner. For more information regarding Title IX please click https://www.enmu.edu/about/public-documents/title-ix/coordinator . New Mexico is an open records state, therefore ENMU complies with the Inspection of Public Records Act, NMSA 1978, Chapter 14, Article 2, from the Office of the New Mexico Attorney General. Requests for records should be sent to email@example.com . For any other inquires please contact Human Resources at (575) 562-2115 or e-mail ENMU.HRrecruiter@enmu.edu
Contact Name : Stephanie Miles
Contact Address : 1500 S. Ave K
Portales, NM 88130
Contact Email : ENMU.HRrecruiter@enmu.edu
Contact Phone : 575-562-2115
Instructions : https://www.enmu.edu/about/employment-and-hr/employment-opportunities
Application Deadline : 7/30/2022