Assistant or Associate Professor, Tenure-Track
The Department of Communication Disorders in the College of Health, Education, and Social Transformation invites applications for a 9 month, tenure-track position as Assistant or Associate Professor. The Department offers undergraduate and graduate instruction for approximately 200 students. The typical teaching load for faculty in the deaprtment is two courses per semester. New Mexico State University is a comprehensive land-grant institution of higher learning accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Universities. An active research university, NMSU anchors the southern end of New Mexico’s Rio Grande Research Corridor. NMSU is classified as a Hispanic-serving institution by the federal government with a total minority enrollment over 48%. NMSU is a EEO/AA employer and is located in sunny Las Cruces, NM.
- Ph.D. in Speech Language Pathology, Communication Sciences and Disorders, or a closely-related field. (ABD will be considered with evidence of degree completion by the employment date.)
- For appointment at the level of Associate Professor, candidates must show evidence of a research program and publication record commensurate with the level of Associate Professor
- Research and teaching interests that include but are not limited to:
- Candidates must show evidence of an active research program and publication record or potential to develop an active research program.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and eligibility for New Mexico SLP Licensure.
To submit your application and a complete position description, please go to: http://careers.nmsu.edu/cw/en-us/job/499413
For more information please contact the Search Committee Chair:
Dr. Joan Wilson
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone : 575-646-2385
Instructions : Please submit your application materials, including a letter of interest, CV, Research Statement, Teaching Statement, and Diversity Statement at: http://careers.nmsu.edu/cw/en-us/job/499413 by 03/15/2024.
Application Deadline : 3/15/2024
Contact Name : Dr. Joan Wilson
Contact Address : Department of Communication Disorders,
New Mexico State University
Las Cruces, NM 88003